Do you have an account?
Why create an account?
After creating an account you will :
- have access to the “favourites” feature,
- be able to download certain data published by RTE,
- have access to forms (PKI certificate, EIC code, Customer questionnaire - KYC),
- have access to notifications.
If you are an RTE customer, feel free to contact your administrator so that he or she can give you access to your company’s services.
The data published prior to 2018 were prepared by RTE by aggregating by type the installed capacities of production units of over 1 MW provided by the producers.
The capacities published are the sum of the capacities of the production units owned by producers belonging to the Union Française de l'Electricité (UFE) initiative. They do not include purchase obligations to date.
These data were updated annually as a minimum requirement during the last week of the year.
Since 2018, the data have been prepared on the basis of the national register of electricity production and storage facilities (Article D. 142-9-1 of the French Energy Code) and take operating plants into account.
- Electricity report: this document updated every year gives details about the total installed capacity per production source in France, and the foreseeable development of the wind and photovoltaic sectors (queue).
- Annual statistics: updated every year, this document which can be downloaded contains information about the total installed capacity by production source.
The information published covers production units of more than 100 MW, located in metropolitan French excluding Corsica.
These data are updated at least once per year, in the last week of the year.