Do you have an account?
Why create an account?
After creating an account you will :
- have access to the “favourites” feature,
- be able to download certain data published by RTE,
- have access to forms (PKI certificate, EIC code, Customer questionnaire - KYC),
- have access to notifications.
If you are an RTE customer, feel free to contact your administrator so that he or she can give you access to your company’s services.
RTE notifies you by email and/or text message when you exceed your previously defined kW consumption threshold.
Included in your metering fee.
+ Configure a pre-notification to reactively adjust your activity and reduce your overruns.
RTE notifies you when the raw active power for a Physical Calculation Point reaches :
- a pre-notification threshold defined by your administrator for the Physical Calculation Point,
- a notification threshold defined by your administrator for the Physical Calculation Point.
Notifications are issued on the basis of raw metered data, as recorded at the metering point.
You can define your notifications according to your preferences :
- email addresses and/or mobile numbers to which overruns should be notified,
- number of consecutive overruns at which notification is sent,
- frequency of notifications (daily, weekly, monthly),
- days and time slots for sending notifications.
To be eligible for this service, you must :
- have a CART contract or a detailed data service contract,
- have adapted your metering points to IP technology,
- have configured your personalised access.
For more info