Do you have an account?
Why create an account?
After creating an account you will :
- have access to the “favourites” feature,
- be able to download certain data published by RTE,
- have access to forms (PKI certificate, EIC code, Customer questionnaire - KYC),
- have access to notifications.
If you are an RTE customer, feel free to contact your administrator so that he or she can give you access to your company’s services.
+ If you benefit from a feed in tariff contract having been awarded the CFT1* or CFT2**, and that the scheduling of the commissioning of your offshore wind farm does not allow you to subscribe to the “accounting service-selling of generation option under feed in tariff or additional remuneration”, it is your responsibility to subscribe to the offshore algorithm accounting service to identify 1 to 2 additional flows within the same farm, with the first flow covered under your CART contract.
- Generators (only those awarded CLT1* or CLT 2**)
* CFT1: Call for tenders 2011/S 126-208873
** CFT2: Call for tenders 2013/S 054-088441
What the offshore algorithm accounting service provides and how to benefit from it
The offshore algorithm accounting service is offered to a generator customer connected to the public transmission system, holder of a CART and a feed in tariff contract, awarded one of the calls for tenders n°2011/S 126-208873 and 2013/S 054-088441.
In the event that the customer is not able to match the contracted sections of the feed in tariff contract with the technical clusters comprising the turbines, and taking into account the number and positioning of the metering, the accounting system defined by RTE will be based on a dynamic algorithm, including RTE’s metering data, but also the measurement data provided by generators, providing the means to allocate, as precisely as possible, the volume of generation per wind turbine, thus guaranteeing that the system of remuneration per section is respected
The service allows energy flows to be customised at the scale of the contracted section of the feed in tariff contract and is necessary as long as a contracted section is not made up of complete wind turbine clusters. This service is not necessary if the technical clusters correspond to the sections under contract; in this case, the accounting service-selling of generation option under feed in tariff or additional remuneration is more suitable.
The offshore algorithm accounting service provides the means to:
- Measure the generation of each wind turbine brought back to the connection point of the offshore platform from RTE metering data, customer telemetry data (provided by the customer) and customer fleet modelling (provided by the customer).
- Each turbine is then associated with a "dummy metering point" for which the algorithm determines the energy generation data. This data incorporates the losses of the platform's internal network (transformers, cable length).
- The energy flows are then calculated per Section, by summing the outputs of the “dummy metering points” associated with all the turbines in the contracted Section. The offshore algorithm accounting service thus allows to benefit from two or three flows (one flow per section activated under the feed in tariff contract): One under the CART. One or two others under the "offshore algorithm accounting" service under the Additional Services Contract.
Access to data (Service Portal and Data Portal)
The data available after the service subscription is as follows:
Conditions of access to this service and how to subscribe
Conditions for access
Subscription takes place in two phases:
Access to Phase 2 requires validation of all the technical tests planned for Phase 1.
1. Read the phase 1 test procedure.
2. Enter into an additional services contract with RTE to subscribe to the "offshore algorithm accounting service: Phase 1", and choose the billing terms (cheque, wire transfer or direct debit).
3. Carry out the tests with RTE for reception of phase 1.
4. If activating the algorithm accounting service is required, contract the the "offshore algorithm accounting service: Phase 2". To do this:
- Send RTE the list of wind turbines in the section, no later than 15 days before the phase 2 subscription.
- Update the additional services contract to subscribe to the "offshore algorithm accounting service: Phase 2"
- Accept the CART update proposed by RTE, to take into account the “dummy metering points” in the site diagram and in the flow metering formula
- Designate the mandatory purchaser’s balance responsible party for the section, providing an attachment agreement (Annex C7) in accordance with the MA-RE Terms and Conditions (Section 2).
- Notify the site’s balance responsible party of the subscription to the service.
- Designate a balance responsible party for the section, providing an attachment agreement (Annex C6) in accordance with the MA-RE Terms and Conditions (Section 1).
The charges consist of:
These fees are billed semi-annually.
As a reminder, there are also metering fees provided for by the TURPE
- Annual metering component HVB
- This rate is updated annually on 1 August.
These fees are billed monthly and are included in the monthly invoice of the CART.
For further information, please access to the library to read following documents:
- Additional Services Contract (version 01/04/2022)
- Terms and Conditions relating to the Balance Responsible Party system (Section 2, Chapters A and D)
The set of documentation specific to this service is as follows:
For subscriptions or information, please contact your usual account manager or the generic email address of the customer service department for your geographical area
Deliberation no. 2022-27 of 27 January 2022 concerning the pricing of ancillary services exclusively carried out by the public transmission system operator